Opening Doors for Students to attend UH
Select your campus Equity & Access Fund when completing the gift form.
Your gift to one of UH’s Equity & Access Scholarship Funds supports students who:
- Demonstrate financial need;
- Are the first generation in their family to attend college; or
- Are one of UH’s underrepresented student populations.
Preference is given to Hawai‘i residents.
Why give to these funds?
- Your Giving Tuesday gift to any of the Equity & Access Funds will be eligible for a dollar-for-dollar match of up to $12,750! These matching gift challenges are supported by personal contributions from UH System Officers; Chancellors; UH Mānoa Provost, Vice Provosts and Chief Business Officer; and UH Foundation leadership. Your gift must be received by 11:50pm on November 30, 2021 to be eligible.
- The Equity & Access funds’ standardized, broadly-written criteria gives campuses the flexibility to streamline the process for how these funds are awarded to students. This removes a huge access barrier for under-represented students
For more information on Equity & Access Scholarship Funds visit: https://www.uhfoundation.org/scholarships/equity-access.